Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Review Diaries (Copy Cat by Alex Lake)


404 pages finished in some 18 hours…
That's a record, even for me.
So I think I should warn everyone that don't start reading this book if you have an exam coming up(like me) cause then you might be in trouble cause this book won't let you put it down. It's sorcery I tell you.
The story is divided into three parts and so well woven that you will not find a single information to be redundant or missing.
Well thought out characters and a swift moving plot are the two most essential things for any book to be good and for a thriller to be at it's thrilling best these two not only have to go hand in hand but also have to compliment each other in a way that neither of the two over powers the other. And this book aces it all.
"Imitation is the most terrifying form of flattery..." That's what the cover says. And trust me when you read this book you'll realize that those words are so true.
You will gasp, be outraged, even get teary eyed at times and then finally you will be at peace with a side of anger towards the rightful person.
In simple words I loved this book, even though I am behind schedule for my upcoming exam, given a chance to time travel I will not change a single thing about the time I spent with this book cause it was aaaamazing…
Yeah I might just use the time machine to go back in the past and prohibit exams from ever happening but that's something we will talk in a different blog I promise.
So this psychological thriller should be in everyone's to be read list if they haven't read it already.
Cause I loved it.
Copy Cat by Alex Lake get 4.8 out of 5 stars.
And a big thumbs up!!!
Looking forward to reading more of your work Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment