Thursday, August 13, 2020

Review Diaries (Unsacked)

I personally believe that one should do her best and not think about things out of one's control.
This pandemic has shown us that things change and not always work out as we want it to.
This book is a positive was to look at the results people had to face cause of it.
Job lay offs to pay cuts, people had to face tons of stuff and this book kinda gives us a picture on how to go about it all.
Give it a read, it's bound to have a positive impact on your life.
QOTD- Tell me an incident where you did your best and then let things find their own place on their own.
Answer- Well, it was during my last battle of Clash of clans… I deployed my entire army and just let them decide what they wanted to do.
#suchaManalithingtodo

No comments:

Post a Comment