Friday, October 30, 2020

Review Diaries (The Billionaire and The monk)

 Have your ever heard about the newest fad of going minimalistic?

The first time I heard it, I was a tad bit sad you see it was just before my birthday and I was kinda taken aback but like every thing else in the world this too had two sides to it. This book in the first two chapters explained to me the minimalistic art of of living like nothing else could. You see if you opt to take with you things that you absolutely need and get rid of all the things that you can do without, your life will become less complicated in ways that even you can not imagine.

For example let's imagine that you have your absolute necessary objects and have leant to live on only then, so now there is zero waste in your life, ergo no clutter thus you will end up saving lots of time without having to sort through tons of clutter. Moreover money saved is money earned, thus resulting in a total win-win situation for you in every way.

Another important thing about modern day life is our habit of procrastination, we tend to think and in turn over think about situation, if this minimalistic approach is also applied in real life then one can rid themselves this ill habit and spare themselves the pain of overthinking.

The book has been an absolute pleasure to read and helped me in decluttering my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment