Thursday, June 3, 2021

Review Diaries (Celebrating Small Victories by J.V.R. Prasada Rao)

 Name of the book - Celebrating Small Victories : My Journey Through Two Decades of AIDS Response

by J.V.R. Prasada Rao 

Stars given - 5 out of 5 stars.

My take on the book-

I started this on a friend's suggestion when I said I needed to take a break from fiction, I know that is so like me.

Standing in 2021 the words AIDS is still used in a very hush-hush manner. It's a taboo of epic proportions and many people are not aware of the situations but would rather just judge and be done with it.

The Author didn't just give us a story where he took on the world and lived happily ever after. He makes everyone aware and educates people. The data provided in the book is eye-opening in a very different level. The setbacks as we see him facing in the book are heart wrenching and I would love to send many virtual hugs to him for not giving up.

Read this one, it's bound to make you a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment