Monday, April 15, 2019

Review Diaries (SADHANA Who Stalked Her? By Spandana Chakradhar)

Name of the book - SADHANA Who Stalked Her? By Spandana Chakradhar
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars and a big Ohhhh My Gawd Janice style.
My take on the book -
I loved it. No that's not true. I really loved it, like a lot. You see this is one of those books that make you feel wait what just happened!!!
It's one of those books that make you go back to the beginning after you have finished it already.
Cause that's what I did.
I finished this in under 2 hours and then I went back. And since the second time around what was what I let it rip. There might have been some  shouting at the screen and some poking the screen with the pointy end of my nails. But I will not say sorry...
Trust me you will understand what I mean when you read this one too.
The narrative was nice and the language is simple but I would like for it to get a good edit.
QOTD- Any thriller you wanna be part of in real life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment