Saturday, April 20, 2019

Review Diaries (They Go To Sleep by Saugata Chakraborty)

Name of the book - They Go to Sleep by Saugata Chakraborty
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
For those of you who enjoy small bite sized entertainment stories this is a perfect read. 12 amazingly crisp short stories that are intriguing and to the point. Since I am someone who loves a good amount of info about everything going around my characters this was kinda something that made me feel a bit forlorn, like where did the rest of the story go.... Can I hear some more? And since I finished the entire thing on my bus ride home, you can understand the reason of me calling it perfect bite sized entertainment.
And the cover is to die for. Honest confession it was the cover that made me go for this book and I was so not disappointed with the results.
QOTD- Series or stand alones? 

No comments:

Post a Comment