Friday, January 24, 2020

Review Diaries (The Unfortunates: and yet life goes on by Abhinav Mishra)

Name of the book- The Unfortunates: and yet life goes on by Abhinav Mishra.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Remember those movies with a big star cast, lots of stories which in the end somehow make up a big picture about life, which were based on one big holiday or the other? Like Valentine's Day or New Year.
If you liked those, you will like this book too cause it is based on the biggest event of the century, that's called life.
I am a big believer in Fate and all things Karma.
I do believe what goes around comes around.
So, I had a whale of a time reading this book.
The language is awesome and so is the book cover, I mean who knew orange can look so appealing.
Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment