Saturday, March 27, 2021

Review Diaries (Man Behind The Missing Machine)

 Imagine a book...

Now imagine a movie...

Now put them two together...

What do you get?

It's a book movie, not a screen adaptation of the book but a legit movie for your brain and that is what you get with this one.

It started with a bang, literally, only this one wasn't heart just felt deep in the heart. I love fast faced stories, they make my heart go pitter patter and K K was like the man to make it happen. There was love, romance and desire but also dark lust, betrayal and hated. So many different kinds of friendship and compadre were seen that it's bound to make you a tad bit teary eyed. Every page took story to a different height all together.

One thing I would have thought different was the whole old ahem flame coming back to backstab but it's wasn't true. May be my bestie is right, I am reading way too much mystery that everything looks ready to jump out and try and catch me.

Give this preeeeeeety a try, you are bound to love it 

No comments:

Post a Comment