Monday, May 25, 2020

Review Diaries (Charioteer Creatures in Mind by Abhishek Mishra.)

Name of the book - Charioteer Creatures in Mind by Abhishek Mishra.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
24 hours power cut and with only some 29 % of battery I started this book. Yeah I am mad and I know it.
This book had a lot of aha moment for me, cause I Manali Dey adore a few things barring thriller and romances and this is psychological thrillers that make you believe in conspiracy theories.
Well if not believe then at least take note of them when next time you hear someone spouting something in crazed lines.
I'm the middle of the book I got a warning of low battery and used my laptop to charge my phone and finish this one.
Coming back to the book that story follows the journey of a protagonist who finds bits and pieces of information about experiments going on. You might think that I along with the protagonist am against the betterment of science but that's not the case, these bad peps are experimenting on human beings… ouch! I know.
The language of the book is simple and ever flowing and full of punch that made me forget (well almost) my power cut woes.
Ps Eid Mubarak to everyone.
Sending love everyone's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment