Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Review Diaries (My Ramyeon GirlNethra A)

Name of the book - My Ramyeon Girl
Nethra A.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars and a hug to whoever needs it.
My take on the book-
Sooo full disclosure, I started reading the book after seeing the cover, I mean look at it, need I say more?
Me, the ever hungry kid whose favorite color is red, started reading this gem with a bowl of instant noodles for company.
It's a very straight forward story, a story that can be anyone or any man's story. We all have people in our lives whom we adore and will have their back no matter what. Also we live in a society where, like a bee hive a lot of people act like drones, in other words follow rules mindlessly. It works like a dream team in the bee hive situation but in the human world, judging people just cause they might not follow a certain straight path or rather the conventional path.
I personally loved reading this one, cays I even after my noodles were finished, I still kept on reading and my heart did a happy little skip and jump at the very end.
*Takes a deep breath*
Am I the only one or can you too smell the cooked noodle in the air?
#

No comments:

Post a Comment