Friday, June 12, 2020

Review Diaries (The Good, The Bad and The Sillyby Ranjit Kulkarni)

Name of the book- The Good, The Bad and The Silly
by Ranjit Kulkarni.
Stars given- 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Being a big classics fan the title of this book reminded me of this movie that I had once seen, like ages ago 
Now back to the book, as the cover suggests this book is a comedy and since I have a weird relationship with comedy I was in parts delighted and also dreading the book.
It's about this guy and his wise friend- philosopher-guide, the narrator and how they take on different aspects of life .
There was this one instance when the narrator talks about the three wives, as in the three friends had three wives but nevertheless in the context of the story it was like a jolt and then laughter.
There might have been an instance or so where I felt a tad bit editing was necessary but that can all be ignored on the grounds that this is the author's debut.
Quick question- How do you like your funny?
I need tons of sarcasm and loads of dry humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment