Friday, June 19, 2020

Review Diaries (The Place Where Rivers Meet)

A very intriguing read.
What first attracted me was the cover and then  the story took the cake and the whole book in it's entirety was awesome!
Written from the point of view of not one person but many a persons and a pair of love birds, the book was brimming with stories.
There were times when it felt like I was listening to my grandfather talking about the good old days and while at other times it felt like listening to myself going on an adventure.
What made this book such an amazing experience was the fact that which ever pov you are reading they are all exact in their dealings with the story and the people related to it.
All in all this one made my day.
Ps I am trying to set a theme to my reviews.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment