Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Review Diaries (An Ordinary Girl with Extraordinary Powers by Himanshu Goel)

Name of the book- An Ordinary Girl with Extraordinary Powers by Himanshu Goel.
Stars given- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
This was one cool collection of poems.
Personally I adore reading poems and this made my evening very happy. The book has four parts, namely a. Superpowered, b. Ordinary origins, c. Inevitable flaws, and d. Extraordinary sidekicks.
Each poem is 3 to 5 lines but somehow it always gets the idea across.
My favorite in Superpowered was the comparison of her powers to that of a gambler who was at the end of his rope and nothing left to lose. 
On the other hand in the second part which was ordinary origins, I really liked the one about her hard earned wings.
Trust me on this, these poems will make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment