Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Review Diaries (Nineteen by Anuj Tikku)

There are times when you start a book with a feeling that it's going to be a good read and that's what happened withe regarding this book.
It's raining like there's no tomorrow for the past of couple of days in Calcutta and I couldn't stress enough about my utter dislike of this natural phenomenon.
So in the middle of the day, with all the lights turned on I grabbed my blankie, got myself some green tea and started this one.
I started this book after a day full of reading for my exam and boy oh boy this one I finished in record time. The book started with a few introductions and I thought it might be a slow book but nopes it was a roller-coaster ride all the way. Many of the characters seemed liked they were inspired by real life people. I took not a single break and trust me you wouldn't be able to as well once you start this book.
The characters are so well formed, like doesn't matter how many pages you are in but every character will make sense to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment