Thursday, February 25, 2021

Review Diaries ( Retrace Love by Malini Amaladoss)

 Name of the book- Retrace Love by Malini Amaladoss

Stars given- 4 on 5 stars.

My take on the book-

The story starts with an incident, one that is later explained, and this gets your mind to understand that this is bound to be an interesting read for sure.

Books on friendship and love have always been something that I love reading but as I grew up I understood the importance of forgiveness and open communication.

Many a times we lose out on a great relationship because we are scared to put ourselves out there.

This book has an amazing friendship story for sure but it also shows us that we need to forgive and forget our past to move on with our lives in a healthy way.

Holding on to the past helps no one, especially one who feels they have been wronged or we're not heard in the relation.

Quick question- When was the last time you held a grudge?

My answer- Yesterday, when a bird pooped on my aloe vera plant. I meowed at it till it flew away and promised retribution in the form of getting a pet cat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment