Friday, January 31, 2020

Review Diaries (Bhoot, Bhavish, Bartaman by Mehool Parekh)

Name of the book- Bhoot, Bhavish, Bartaman by Mehool Parekh.
Stars given- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book- 
So before we start I wanna say one thing, two major likeable characters in the book are Bengalis, so me kinda sorta liked them a bit too much.
Coming back to the book, as a part time sleuth(read fan fiction writer) I really adores the protagonist's interest in solving crime.
The writing was something that really caught my attention and I finished it all in less than 3 hours. My exam is on the 9th so trust me this was one unputdownable book.
Another thing I need to mention here, the protagonist was a grown up with an army background, so whatever you read him do…don't try this one at home. *Wink*wink*
#sucaManalithingtodo

No comments:

Post a Comment