Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Review Diaries (A Drop of You by Krishna Chhetri)

Name of the book-  A Drop of You by Krishna Chhetri.
Stars given- 4 on 5 stars
My take on the book-
Before I say anything else, this book brought back many good memories from my childhood.
It smelled amazing, don't know why but books now a days smell different- like technology.
So I adored reading this one from the first word itself cause it smelled aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing.
So the book starts with some all so awesome bantering, and since it's catnip to my feline soul- me likey!
Coming back to the book and the story, it almost felt like something out of someone's life story and not a fictional work in the least.
Remember reading The Last Leaf and being all confused and having questions- a few will be solved or at the least sorted here.
I for one loved it, not only cause the book smelled like my childhood or my heart melted when Diana called a drunk Karma 'Meri Jaan' this book gave me nostalgia is lots and loads.
Trust me going to go back for seconds soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment