Saturday, February 22, 2020

Review Diaries (That Thing About You by Abhaidev)

Name of the book- That Thing About You by Abhaidev.
Stars given- 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book- 
This is the second book I read based on Fate in a week and needless to say this was also very interesting.
Let's start from the beginning, I am a biiiiiiig believer in all things Fate, karma and the stars so nothing beats a good everything happens for a reason for me.
The protagonist is someone that can be put in comparison with that Ever Man that I read about during my grads.
I hated reading History of English Literature but this story kinda stuck with me.
Many of us go through things in life that at times makes us and during all the other times take us apart.
I personally feel that we should keep living our best version of life cause everything will sort itself out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment