Saturday, February 15, 2020

Review Diaries (Love Letters with Spelling Mistakes by Vaijayanthi Subramanian)

Name of the book - Love Letters with Spelling Mistakes by Vaijayanthi Subramanian.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Call me silly but a good cover and a fun name makes me fall in love with a book even more.
This book came in when I was on my way out… yes peps I take human vaccays as well as bookish ones.
So in went this one along with all my other necessities.
And out it came once I was safely in my seat.
But alas! this fellow book lover saw the cover and asked if I would let her read it for a few, to which I promptly quoted my cat Zombie and it went something like "Hisssss" which translated to hooman sounds something in the range in "get lost" and "not on your life".
I finished it within the 3 and half hours it took me to reach my destination.
This was one collection of short stories that make you think, even after you are done reading it you will be forced to think about it for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment