Friday, March 20, 2020

Review Diaries (The Rape trial by Bidisha Ghosal)

Name of the book - The Rape trial by Bidisha Ghosal.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
I normally take like 3 days max to finish a book but this one took a whopping 8 days for me to finish.
There were a lot of reasons behind it, one it's a big book granted, two the theme made me emotional and three it was something that can and may be was happened before and the worst part can happen to anyone in the future.
I mean there are so many evil creatures all around us who do bad things and get away with it.
What do we do?
Do we give up or die trying?
Should we just roll over and play dead?
Or go down swinging?
What is the 'right' thing to do?
There were times while reading this one that I cried cause I felt so helpless.
Then came anger, oh yeaps, I am mad, like so mad but in the end it gave me peace.
I would really like to point out that this was one big book so the Author deserves like a big kudos to have held it all together till the last page, last line and last word.
You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment