Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Review Diaries (Stories Of Us: 41 Short Stories Of The Common Man By a Common Man by Bobby Sachdeva)

Name of the book - Stories Of Us: 41 Short Stories Of The Common Man By a Common Man by Bobby Sachdeva.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
As someone who is 2 weeks into house arrest cause I had a mild cold that first Sunday I am going through my TBR list like a jet plane on steroid fuel.
Short stories are like a big platter of many different tastes and textures and color and palate. It has something for everyone and bound to give everyone something to hold on to.
This book though made me sit up and think, my comfy reading nook felt like a comfortable prison and I wanted to go out and ask questions about what not but I stayed put and finished the book.
Social changes need to come in and soon, so hopefully with books like this that make you think will help take the idea a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment