Friday, March 6, 2020

Review Diaries (YOU BENEATH YOUR SKIN by DAMYANTI BISWAS)


 
Name of the book- YOU BENEATH YOUR SKIN by DAMYANTI BISWAS.
Stars given- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
So we all know that judging a book by it's cover is a big no-no for everyone but what can I say this cover made me drool a bit. 
At first glance you will see the red cover with white writings but on a closer look you see there is the face of a girl hidden there as if giving you a preview of what's to come, that one needs to dig deeper and figure out what's really going on.
And this is the theme that carries on in the book.
Having seen way too many crime thrillers and also being someone with a vivid imagination some things I called long before they were revealed in the story but the way it was handled had me wolf whistle, yeah what can I say I am gaga over nicely written stories.
All in all I am one happppppppy girl.
PS got an exam coming up. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment