Friday, July 27, 2018

Crush Diaries

So hi there.
This post is more like a continuation of the Office Diaries and Crush Diaries, why you will soon know.
A few days ago I had was fortunate enough to spent some not-so-quality-time with my crush. And the first question that moron asks is "Are you okay?"
My heart flutters like a butterfly and I even have some of those butterflies in my stomach (Ps when butterflies are in crush mode what or rather who do they have in their stomachs?).
But I was suddenly over the moon cause that day I had broken a nail, and I was surprised that he noticed it.
I, Manali Dey, blushing to the roots of my hair was just about to tell him how sweet he is, when he bursts my bubble of happiness with his next words.
He- Cause you look so weird and sickly. Like someone had eaten all the chocolate in the world or may be run your puppy over.
Hearing all this I nod and say to myself, "You did"
He- Did you say something?
Me- Nopes.
He- You sure?
Me- Yes.
He- Are you fine? Do you want to take some time off? Do you ...
Me- Arghsss. I am fine.I was late for office today so  I didn't...
He- Put kajal on. (And they he looked deep into my eyes. or that is what it felt like for me)
Me coming out of my trance- Yeah. Right. No kajal.
(Note- I don't have the crush any more. Thank you very much)
So bye bye butterflies!!!!

2 comments: