Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Doctor Special

#MimiDiaries
#WorldInMyDiaries
How to properly hate your doctor?
Step 1- Get into an accident(preferably the day after you should have office)
Step 2- Ride an adrenaline high and go to work the following day.
Step 3- Realize your mistake and call your orthopedic for an appointment (yes I have a oprtho on call, so sue me)
Step 4- Find out he is out of station so you havta visit your general physician, who is also your Ortho's friend and on receiving your call promptly tells you that you need to walk, like a lot so that he knows the extent of your injury properly.
(Note- When asked why is my case history being discussed over phone with his fellow doctor and why my privacy isn't honored he promptly laughed his head off, the reason I found out when I reached his chamber)
Step 5- Reach the said Doctor's chamber, sweaty from the walk that you were advised to take, only to see your parents waiting for you. Mimi close to tears and Bapu fit enough to kill for I had previously very conveniently forgotten to tell them about the accident's after effects. Needless to say I am on house arrest.
(Note- I have nothing but respect for the nobel profession, so kindly feel free to blame my foul mood on the pain and the uncle who almost ran me and my brother over)

No comments:

Post a Comment