Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Crush Diaries(How to get over you crush in 30 seconds flat)


Me- Dadi, I think I am crushing on someone, I think I might even be falling for him.
Dadi aka Kaustav Bhattacharya looks at me and says, Yes if you fall on someone then he is definitely getting crushed.
Me(hurt and outraged) DADI...👹👹👹
Dadi- Are come on, you know I am kidding. Tell me what happened?
Me- There's this guy I like....
Dadi- And his name is (__________)
{And Dadi finishes my sentence}
Me- Wait! What? Noo!
Dadi - Moving on.
Me- It's not him.
Dadi- Hmmmmm.
Me- Seriously ...
Dadi- Hmmmmm (along with a blank stare)
Me- Shit ...how did you know?
Dadi- I know nothing, cause you still haven't told me his name.
Me- Ahhaha... exactly.... So anyhu as I was saying...
Dadi- No.
Me- I think I like, wait what do you mean no?
Dadi- You don't have a crush
Me- Yes I do.
Dadi - No you don't.
Me- Yes
Dadi- No.
Me- Excuse me, I do.
Dadi- No and that's final.
Me- Really? Thanks I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
And that's how my big brother rids me from my silly-willy-so-not-a-crush.
Thanks Dadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment