Tuesday, September 4, 2018

(Poetry Diaries)What do I do? Part 1

I wonder what you will say if I grabbed on to you hand tight,
Will to stand there and listen to me without a fight?
Or will you shrug me off and pay me no heed,
Like you ignored every single last of my previous good deed.
Even if you stayed, which can happen only in a dream of mine.
I can already see you restless, waiting for me to finish my line.
A lot of words went through my mind, like wild horses run unbound,
Yet I stayed mum, I simply couldn't make a sound.
You have already moved on, the only thing that's stopping you now,
Is my hand holding on to you, otherwise you would have long ago said Ciao!
I have a question about this all, I say with all the awkwardness in the world.
You exclaim, Question? Logical or Rhetoric, you ask still stationed under my hold.
A little bit of both, I answer back.
And end it there for I know it's all losing cards in my stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment