Thursday, January 24, 2019

Review Diaries (Death of Dreams by Shruti Agarwal)

QOTD - Do you write to express yourself?
AOTD - Hell to the yeah! I mostly write poems when I am upset and stories when I am delighted.
So I just finished reading Death of Dreams by Shruti Agrawal and I am kinda overwhelmed. Ever read something that made you go 'That's so right!' or 'OMG, you got that right girl'. This collection of poems and quotes are just too freaking amazing. They touch your heart and make you feel a little less alone. I am someone who is a big believer that everything happens for a reason, a happy memory or a good lesson - nothing goes to waste. So one needs to get up and brush the dust off and get going with life, but not before licking your wounds and making sure you are all good. Take time for yourself as much as you need and get into a good place with your heart, mind and soul. No one else is walking in your shoes so to hell with their timelines.
And I, Manali Dey will love to give Death of Dreams by Shruti Agrawal a big 5 on 5 star along with this poem that I wrote after being inspired from her writings.
Talk like you mean it, but don't be mean when you do
& read this when your bruised heart you need to woo -Manali Dey

No comments:

Post a Comment