Thursday, January 24, 2019

Review Diaries (Waise Ek Baat Hai by Sumit Mittal)


QOTD - How do you deal with disappointment?
AOTD - I cry. Yeaps. I cry my eyes out and scream my lungs off. But of that doesn't work I simply move on from that person.
Waise Ek Baat Hai is a collection of coming to age and dealing with life poems. It has big doses of romance and love and magic but it also has heartbreak and heartache and disillusionment. Imagine reading someone's diary and that's what it felt like going through this book. Imagine going through it with them. Or may be listening to a friend when he meets someone special and starts having feelings for them. Then your friend's love and dreams grow but soon disappointment follows. His heartbroken tales make you sad too. And that's what reading this sweet book will make you feel. And Tlthe best part about this book is that it's in two languages. You get to read the book first in Hindi and then in English. Thanks to this book I brushed my Hindi reading skills.
So I, Manali Dey, will give 4 out of 5 stars to this brave attempt by Sumit Mittal

No comments:

Post a Comment