Sunday, July 14, 2019

Review Diaries (In This Life Or The Next by Menaka Ramakrishnan)

Name of the book- In This Life Or The Next by Menaka Ramakrishnan
Stars given- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
This one of those OMG books that I have been fortunate enough to read this year.
Romance is my go to genre when I am happy but when I am sick it's thriller and horror - gorier the better.
So this book has made my sick day all the more eventful.
So coming back to the story it's not just interesting but it's amazingly interesting.
A girl who has the power of 'vision' needs to make sure that a stranger doesn't take any step that will result in something even more worse.
The tale was very goosebump inducing.
During certain parts I had chills, like literal chills.
For me this book has hit it's mark.
Highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment