Saturday, July 27, 2019

Review Diaries (Wild World by Deepak Arora)

Name of the book- Wild World by Deepak Arora.
Stars given- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
This made my week to be honest, I just couldn't have asked for a better weekend read.
The book cover made me remember Moogli or Jungle Book to be exact and I had to had to had to read it. Yeaps. I ignored all my grammar lessons and tamed my grammar Nazi to sleep so that I could express just how much I looked forward to this book. And boy oh boy it didn't disappoint me at all.
The animals at the helm of the story was a cool idea but one thing you realize that just how much cruelty these wonderful creatures are facing in reality.
As someone who is a very frequent visitor at the zoo I felt my heart break many times in the story.
QOTD - Do you feel Zoos are a cruel place to keep animals?

No comments:

Post a Comment