Sunday, July 7, 2019

Review Diaries (Lost Without Her by Pournima Navani)

Name of the book - Lost Without Her by Pournima Navani.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars and a big hug.
My take on the book -
So once in a while I come across a book that makes my heayrt go boom and this one is on the top my list.
After I finished the book I went and hugged my dad. Yeaps it was that kinda difficult being a cop's daughter I related to this book on a different level.
When I was young my Dad used to joke around saying that no one will kidnap me cause I talk too much and even if they did they will return me within the minute. I used to get miffed at the joke. But then after growing up, when I went out in the big world out there I realized how protected I was from all that is bad in the world and my Dad was responsible for making sure I stay true to myself and be the best version of me.
This book will make you emotional as it did me.
I am not very vocal about my love for my Bapu but it's there in lots and loads for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment