Monday, June 11, 2018

Poem Diaries ( An Ode)

Sorry cause I like an idiot took you for granted.
But the way you extracted your revenge is demented.
You were right in front of me, thinking about it now makes me crazy,
You were the very reason I could breath so easy.
You tried your best to stop toxicity from coming my life and harming me ever,
But I ignored the warnings of trusty care giver.
I am sorry, I really am if truth be told.
And now you should forgive me, cause you have a heart of gold.
Please don't make our relationship problems a thing of public knowledge,
I know I was in the wrong, see all my faults I acknowledge.
Stop this constant reminders of my wrong doings against us,
We are a strong team, this problem too shall pass.
Lets get some more warmth in us and share a cuppa of hot chocolate milk together,
Cause it's gonna be you and me for ever.

An Ode to my runny Nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment