Friday, November 2, 2018

Life Diaries. (Shah Rukh Khan)

I don't love you.
Not when you made my brother your biggest fan ever,
Not when my little sister too got addicted with your fever,
Not when you got both the girl and your best friend,
Not when one-sided love became the latest trend.
Not when you sacrificed your love & saved the country.
Not when you gave up your girl but in her need became a sentry.
Not when you took away my Cricket God's Knights.
Not when you fought for the girl team's rights.
Not when you took revenge with dual eye color,
Not when I broke the TV to bring you back to life, in all my valour.
Not when they said you loved someone else.
Not when others opined that these were just tales.
Not ever, not now, not then, not even one look
I loved you only with each breath I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment