Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review Diaries (Victims for Sale by Nish Amarnath)

Victims for Sale by Nish Amarnath.
Do you like thrillers?
Do you love yourself some strong women characters?
Do you enjoy taking down evil people who should be shot at sight?
If you answered yes to all the above questions then give this book a read.
Every time I come across a fast paced plot I become a bit apprehensive about the handling and hope that I don't miss out on any interesting stuff. But this one was a treat.
And the twists, oh my my!!!
They were amazing.
Quick QOTD - Are you someone with very little patience and are guilty of jumping to the last chapter to see if your predictions were correct?
Answer- I am guilty as charged.
But even if you are, guess what!
You can't skip this one to the end, cause it's un-skipable.
So I, Manali Dey, will love to give Victims for Sale by Nish Amarnath a big candy filled - 5 on 5 stars.
Good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment