Sunday, November 4, 2018

Review Diaries (The Alpha Yeti by SUM?)

Question of the day - Do you sit a place and read or like me you dance around the whole house when  you read a book that's really good and your excitement is too high to hide?
Book- The Alpha Yeti by SUM
Status - 5 on 5 and a big Yipeee!!!
Yeah no points for guessing I loved this book.
My name is Manali and for those of you who don't know Manali is a hill station in Himachal Pradesh. It's beautiful and cool and mesmerizing and whenever I visit there I get free ice-creams. I have always been very curious and inquisitive. I would roam about and wander all around and make friends with strangers. My parents were worried so my Nani read me the story of the evil Yeti who eats little girls like me or as I was back then. So did it stop me from wandering around, no I just started carrying a paper and pencil so I can ask the Yeti questions.
So when I hear of a book that is called The Alpha Yeti but obviously I was interested. And boy oh boy did the author deliver. It's an exciting first part to what's bound to be an interesting series.
Every character is not only well written but also they are well established. Another thing I really loved about this book is the description of the relationship between a father and daughter. Remember Liam Nelson from Taken, yeah this guy can give him a run for his money.
And the Yeti was... Well I can't go any more in the story or else I will end up giving you spoilers, which I don't want to, cause who doesn't hate spoilers. Not me. I hate spoilers. So off you go and pick up this amazing book by SUM - The Alpha Yeti cause it will blow your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment