Monday, December 24, 2018

Review Diaries (Snipers Eye by Mainak Dhar)

QOTD - Do you enjoy watching action movies like The A-Team or The Expandables or are you a rom-com buff?
Me? I love a bit of both. So this book made my day!
It had thrills and chills on one hand annnnnd romance and love and devotion on the other.
Trust me it was like watching a movie but in words!

About the book-
I was out on a date. Everything was perfect… Till that shot… a high-calibre one, no apparent sound. And, the man in front of me fell. A rifle with a suppressor? A sniper in the middle of a Mumbai mall? As the body count mounted, I was soon sucked deeper into the chaos unleashed by that shot. To survive and save those whom I care about, I have to become the man I left behind. I have no choice but to tap into a bloody past that has put me on the terror kill list. I may also have no option but to join hands with the sniper terrorising Mumbai. The problem is that the man has sworn to kill me. In a world where the young and poor kill and die in conflicts started by the old and rich, I and my unlikely companion finally discover the thin line that separates a mere killer from a hero. This is our story…

My take-
I really really really liked it. The cover, for one, looks superb! Gives you a small preview of what comes next! A smart hero with a brave soul but tortured past. An intelligent heroine with a heart of gold. And one hell of a super villain who is not what he seems!
So yeah, I loved it.
Trust me you would too.
Ps mine was a signed copy from the author, cause I won #SnipersEye giveaway by @writersmelon
Thank you!!!
And this book is a big 5 on 5 star.
Ps @mainakdhar Sir, does  actually exist?
If he does can I have his number?
I have a friend (read me) who will be prefect for him.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment