Thursday, December 27, 2018

Review Diaries (The Werewolf Prince And I By: Marian Tee)

The Werewolf Prince And I By: Marian Tee

Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I am a romantic, a big, fat, idiotic rom-com loving moron who loves living in her dream world. They will be absolutely true in their deduction. I am a silly willy romantic fool and will want to be no one else.
And that my friends is my new year resolution for next year, to be myself and indulge in decadent narssissim all year round.
Now coming back to the book, Marian Tee is love. I have read a lot of her books but honestly I love Domenico Moretti most. I know, I know, I am not supposed to have favorites and say they are all good but nopes not gonna happen. I love Domenico, he is the kind of person who I see myself falling in love with, scratch that I am in love with him. Not cause he is perfect, but cause of all his imperfections. He is too arrogant, too stubborn, too ruthless, too pretty (yeaps you heard it right, my Dom Dom is a pretty boy), but I will accept him with all his warts and boils and drool-worthy abs and riches.
Today I read
1. The Werewolf Prince And I - Book 1.
2.A ROYAL HEARTBREAK-The Werewolf Prince and I, Book 2
3. MY WEREWOLF HUSBAND - Book 3.
Given a chance I will collect all the books in this series, my Domenico has lots of siblings you see and so does Misty(his darling wife), and read them again and again cause they will make you fall in love and raise your standards incredibly high, cause if someone doesn't love you with everything they are then is it even love?
Ps books like this are the reason I think I will die single but happily in love.
QOTD - What's your new year's resolution?
AOTD - As I mentioned before I am gonna put my best foot forward and love myself like I love chocolates.
#paranormalromances #werewolflove #MorettiPrince #lovestory #booksarelove #newyearresolution #selflove #narssissim #chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment