Saturday, August 3, 2019

Review Diaries (A Love Story by Destiny by Deesha Sangani)

Name of the book - A Love Story by Destiny by Deesha Sangani.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
Who is a believer in coincidences?
I am.
But this book had too many of them.
I am not gonna say more about that cause I might just end up giving you spoilers and that's not gonna happen on my watch.
Coming back to the story, it's a full on Bollywood movie, it's got 'Colors of love, laughter and bliss' to being 'shattered again'.
I am someone who needs a bit of drama in her life, hell I thrive on drama, so this was a fun read for me.
But one thing that I didn't like was that there were a few grammatical errors which could have been sorted out with some good editing. This would have cost the book some stars had I not liked the thrill it packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment