Friday, December 27, 2019

Review Diaries (The Apple: History's greatest mystery. Mankind's greatest theft by Devashish Sardana)


Name of the book - The Apple: History's greatest mystery. Mankind's greatest theft by Devashish Sardana.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
As a student of literature there is nothing more tempting than hearing of a book that says it's about mankind's greatest theft… I for one was all in for it.
You see I used to be a commerce student and I took on the epic journey to tackle literature for my grads cause I was hungry to read anything and everything could about mythologies around the world, have I heard of libraries and the internet, right? Yeah I hear that mocking smirk filled laughter but I regret nothing.
Coming back to this one, I enjoyed it, like a lot.
I almost left part of the story, with my exams coming soon and me sneaking a read or two here and there.
The language of the book is straight forward and simple and it enhances the whole reading experience.
Here's to hoping that the sequel comes after my exams are all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment