Sunday, December 22, 2019

Review Diaries (Music Men Volume 1: Badoga by Pankaj Saini)

Name of the book - Music Men Volume 1: Badoga by 
Pankaj Saini.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
I really had a whale of a time reading this one.
Sitting at home, missing class cause I have twisted my ankle and feeling sorry for myself this one could not have come at a better time in my life.
So the cover of the book made me think that this book will take a different direction than the one it did, but the one in the book is a cool one as well.
Everyone's parents think that their kid is destined for great things and so does our protagonist's mom, is she right or wrong is a question I won't answer, cause wink wink that's a major part of the story.
The language at times was a bit brash and overwhelming for me but that can be cause I have been propped up on the bed with a mountain of pillows for company but the conversations and humor made me crack a rib, well almost.
Anyhu, this one was a cozy read for me this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment