Sunday, December 15, 2019

Review Diaries (The Slut Chronicles: EnslavedKritika Sharma)

Name of the book- The Slut Chronicles: Enslaved
Kritika Sharma.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
I read book 1 some time back and was eagerly awaiting the release of book 2. And boy oh boy was I in for a treat.
This book had always been one of those thriller books that you knew would give you nightmares.
I mean she does let you know what might come next and yet you go ahead with the story.
This girl has been a friend, yes I adopt fictional characters, and now she has my friendship and lots of hugs.
The language, like the first book is simple, to the point and very apt.
I did find out a secret about this book all on my own, which I of course won't be giving away.
But when at the end of book 2 I saw that someone who made my blood boil, I kid you not I regretted not taking karate classes as a kid.
On a serious note book 3 can't come see on enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment