Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Review Diaries (Love on the Everest: Love Conquers Everything by Deepthi Ayyagari)

Name of the book- Love on the Everest: Love Conquers Everything by Deepthi Ayyagari.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
So I stared this one when I was all the way hooked, booked and completely cooked by my studies.
A very cutesy love story which reminded me of, well me.
My parents are true romantics who still love to go on dates and adventures. As my name suggests, I was named after one such adventure.
I adore these two and they love me in loads and this is where the similarity ends.
His parents want him to settle down and then life shows him a different plan.
Over all I liked the story, it's a real small book. I finished it with 45 mins, so not much character building is there but you will not feel left out of the story. It's all there for you.
There were times when I feel the Indianised English can be replaced by a tad bit more formal version of it but that will only increase the story's likeability.
PS happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment