Monday, December 9, 2019

Review Diaries (Small is Big - Volume 3 by Rafaa Dalvi)

Name of the book - Small is Big - Volume 3 by Rafaa Dalvi.
Stars given - 1000 on 5 stars…
My take on the book-
I loved it.
Yeah it's as simple as that.
In the beginning of the book and also the blurb it said that there is one for everyone, including YOU and I was like uhu, sure why not.
And now here we are with me trying to see if I can get my hands on the first two volumes.
So this is a collection of short shorts, like 4 to 5 lines in each story but they make a good mark.
Let me rephrase that,  they stay in your mind long after they are done.
Some of them are dark while others are real cute, but the key is to think and think and then realizing there is a different side as well.
So yeah, me likey.
I am this close to finding the Author online and asking him out for coffee, cause this book was aaaaaamazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment