Friday, December 13, 2019

Review Diaries (Supercop of Aryavrat by MIthilesh Kumar)

Name of the book - Supercop of Aryavrat by MIthilesh Kumar.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
So growing up I was a big story hogger, if there is a time I could get away with asking for a story and get away with it, I would ask and insist in it being completed.
My Nani was my storehouse of stories.
She is the one who made me believe in fairies and in a way God, my love for Ma is something I got as a legacy.
But Krishna was someone I had a lot of problems with, he was like this little kid I would fight against for attention. So needless to say his stories were strictly avoided.
In recent years I have read a lot of re-tellings but this one takes the cake for it's the same old story but all happening in some very far away time in the future.
The language was very straight forward and I really had a whale of a time reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment