Thursday, August 15, 2019

Review Diaries (Before You Breathe)

Name of the book - Before You Breathe by Tanushree Podder.
Stars given -5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
So this book made me very nostalgic, you see growing up my Nani used to read me story books. She had one big collection of books and choose one from it daily. So detective stories somehow made a big impression on me from the beginning. Be it Feluda or Kakababu, I loved them all. There were times she read me some Holmes as well. Thus reading this book took me back to my childhood and I made an audiobook out of it and made my Mimi hear it.
Hehe.
But coming back to the book, it's an awesome read.
The story never loses momentum and keeps you hooked till the end.
I liked the starting very much, the scene makes you feel like you are there seeing the entire thing unfold in front of your eyes.
QOTD - What is freedom for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment