Sunday, August 11, 2019

Review Diaries (Kiss of Salt by Smita Bhattacharya)

Name of the book - Kiss of Salt by Smita Bhattacharya.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Books are supposed to educate and open our minds to new possibilities.
And this book did that in aces for me. You see I am writing murder mystery and almost everything is done except murder.
Not funny I know, but this book has a not too gory murder.
Me likey a lot.
Currently food poisoning is kicking my ass but I going at my TBR list like a maniac.
For this book I loved the descriptions of Goa, a lot. Been then, seen it all and loved it.
The characters were very real and relatable.
Like there was this one character who seemed like a clone of someone I know. That person will remain un-named cause the concerned person is follows me.
🙈🙈🙈.
Ps watcha waiting for read it and let me know how you like it.

1 comment: