Thursday, August 22, 2019

Review Diaries (Shadows of the Past by Jeena R. Papaadi)

Name of the book - Shadows of the Past by Jeena R. Papaadi.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
Imagine reading a good story and your whole day is made, right?
Now imagine reads a boat load of short stories, all amazing in their own way.
Awesome sauce!!! RIGHT?
I am glad that my friend, Priyambada, suggested this one to me. Thanks love.
So each story gives you something to think about and you carry these with you long after you have finished the book.
The language of the book is pretty straight forward.
And my rainy day was made better.
Exam on the 25th, so off I go but tell me something, do you believe in coincidences?
Why I ask, you say!
Well to know more you have to read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment