Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Review Diaries (A Twisted Tale: Story of Manipal by Anand Kumar)

Name of the book - A Twisted Tale: Story of Manipal by Anand Kumar.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
So this book couldn't have come at a better time.
You see I am going through a few major changes in my life and so did the character in the book.
I used to be a very, ahem fine… a somewhat popular person, with tons of friends in school. And that changed over the years through College and University, only a chosen few have made the cut so I find the character in the book very relatable, as I am sure many will too.
From being the it-person to having to make a fresh start, is not only a scary and daunting task but it's character building as well.
You realize something important, that come what may you will be okay at the end of the day.
And that is what I learnt from the book.
Do check it out and let me know what you think about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment