Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Review Diaries (Room No. 17 by Shravan Masand)

Name of the book - Room No. 17 by Shravan Masand.
Stars given - 4 out if 5 stars.
My take on the book-
If I go with solely the story then it's kinda a cool read. I mean what is there not the like, friends - check, having fun - check, being naughty- check and some thing supernatural - hell to the yeah check.
It's a story about friends from the 9th Standard.
So I liked it, the most interesting part was the fact that this book is in Roman. This is a first for me and I am hoping it happens more in the future.
But if I could point something out I would say that the language of the kids did not need to be so, for lack of a better word crass.
Horror junkies can give it a try, cause story wise it is nice.
 But the language kinda takes something away from the plot, and that is my personal opinion.
QOTD - Ever had Cheese and Bonvita together?
I did today and it changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment