Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Review Diaries (Last Avatar (Age of Kalki #1) by Vishwas Mudagal)

Name of the book - Last Avatar (Age of Kalki #1) by Vishwas Mudagal.
Stars given- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
So when I first saw the book I was like, OMG!!!! I havta read this one. And boy oh boy, ain't I glad.
The cover makes you expect a lot from the book and the story so delivers it on spades.
It takes of like a aeroplane, slowly on the runway and off it's goes.
I spent something around 5 hours and finished the entire thing.
I mean sleep is so overated, don't you think?
This is my third book about Kalki and this one too I enjoyed a lot.
Apocalypse as a concept used to seem like a distant nightmare, but now a days it feels like a prophecy that might just come true, if we don't clean up our act.
What say?

No comments:

Post a Comment